Paul Conrado is the founder, President and CEO of The Conrado Company and has built more than 80 custom homes for executives and entrepreneurs throughout the Peninsula, Silicon Valley and Santa Cruz. Paul earned both his civil engineering and MBA degrees from Santa Clara University. Paul and his wife Libby reside in a historic adobe home in Saratoga and have two adult children, Colleen and Rob. Colleen works in the family home building business and Rob works for a start-up in Chicago, IL.
To Paul, life is an adventure. Whether he’s leading the team building a waterslide complete with a “Tarzan” swing rope into a home owner’s hillside or climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, Paul approaches every project and every challenge the same way – organized and methodical. Paul believes in working in a round-table collaborative manner and invites clients and all involved design professionals in to talk through every decision. There are a million little decisions to be made while building a home and Paul’s main goal is to help clients through the sometimes overwhelming process. He brings his best to every project, giving his attention, building experience and even a little touch of humor. He cares about his clients and wants nothing more than to make their dream home a reality.
Outside work, Paul spends time making wine, tending his vegetable garden, adventure hiking, making artisan bread and playing golf.
- Licensed General Contractor CA #B-407717
- Licensed Civil Engineer since 1976 (RCE #26509)
- Past Expert Witness for the Residential Construction Industry
- Former Chairman and current member of the City of Saratoga Heritage Preservation Commission
- Member of the Saratoga Men’s Club
- Member of Saratoga Rotary Club – former President, Art Show Chair, Fellowship Chair and Membership Chair.
- Member of Montalvo Board of Trustees
- Member of Vistage International