We specialize in building large custom estate homes throughout the Peninsula and Silicon Valley areas.
- Know nuances of every Conrado Construction project – budget, schedule, issues
- Head needs to be “in the game” on every project.
- Technical expert, offering real world advice and solutions
- Proactively identify issues and solve them before they become larger problems.
- Willing to jump in and solve problems and issues personally.
- Ownership and accountability for outcomes on all projects.
- Out of the box thinker, offering uncommon solutions.
- Know when to escalate issues to a higher level.
- Be in charge of your team. Coach your team; motivate them.
- Most of your time is in the field – coaching, checking, solving problems.
- Conrado field operations are World Class. Professional, communicative, and get things done.
- Results expected
- Work thru & solve problems before they get to next level.
- Intercept issues, solve, and communicate what you are doing to project executives.
- Train all new field hires – how the field works in this organization, expectations, etc.
- Provide technical expertise & communicate what is reasonable expectation.
- Find solutions, and don’t focus on who is to blame. Look forward, not back.
- Identify critical decisions, and weight processing order.
Develop & implement procedures & protocols for:
- Scheduling & client decisions
- Training in Conrado systems
- Improved client experience
- Operational ideas
When you arrive at jobsites, ask yourself:
- Is the job site clean? Would I be embarrassed if a potential client saw it like this?
- Is it safe? Are we incurring liability we shouldn’t?
- Is our jobsite sign clean and plumb?
- Is schedule up to date?
- Are we on schedule? If not, how can we get back on schedule?
- How can we make to project go faster?
- Is the job manned? Do our subs have the appropriate number of workers on site? If not, how can we get more?
- Are the daily job reports up to date? Are older ones in the main office?
- Looking ahead, have we sent subcontracts to subs starting in the next 30 days?
- Have we notified subs starting in next 30 days of our expectations?
- What is agenda for next client meeting?
- Is project executive prepped for next client meeting?
- At risk trades-are they following our specs?