We specialize in building large custom estate homes throughout the Peninsula and Silicon Valley areas.
Position Qualifications and Objectives
- Manage relationships with existing and new clients.
- Coordinate, schedule, direct and supervise workers and subcontractors.
- Provide project status updates, manage material selection and ordering, and communicate effectively with clients and staff.
- Provide quality assurance punch lists and assist Project Managers with execution of lists as construction projects are being completed.
- Confer regularly with HomeCare team, supervisory personnel, clients, and subcontractors to discuss and resolve issues.
- Learn and fully adopt CCI’s systems and procedures, including procedures for project and service notes and maintaining complete project records. Be familiar with Sage Master Builder, Outlook, Excel, Word, and Project.
- Understanding of all facets of residential construction.
- Experience in residential custom home industry.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in customer service and managing people.
- Ability to delegate, supervise and manage workers and subcontractors.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft product suite, including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Great record keeping, organized and detail oriented.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Professionals with a four-year degree will be given additional consideration.