We specialize in building large custom estate homes throughout the Peninsula and Silicon Valley areas.
The Conrado HomeCare team focuses on providing on-going maintenance and service, as well as small to midscale renovations for our clients. We are passionate about providing our clients with the highest level of customer experience and service. The HomeCare Manager will also work closely with our Construction Project Managers to ensure a smooth completion of our large construction projects.
Position Qualifications and Objectives
- Manage relationships with existing and new clients.
- Track and manage all service work order requests.
- Coordinate, schedule, direct and supervise workers and subcontractors.
- Provide project status updates, manage material selection and ordering, and communicate effectively with clients and staff.
- Provide quality assurance punch lists and assist Project Managers with execution of lists as construction projects are being completed.
- Confer regularly with HomeCare team, supervisory personnel, clients, and subcontractors to discuss and resolve issues.
Experience and Education Preferences
- Understanding of all facets of residential construction.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in customer service and managing people.
- Ability to delegate, supervise and manage subordinates.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft product suite, including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Great record keeping, organized and detail oriented.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Professionals with a four-year degree will be given additional consideration.