We specialize in building large custom estate homes throughout the Peninsula and Silicon Valley areas.
We are looking for a person who loves the details and has a passion for helping our clients and team succeed. The ideal team member thrives in situations that require creative problem solving, is constantly curious about learning, and takes initiative without prompting. This is a support role for our team, and we are looking for someone who genuinely loves to support regardless of the task.
The small projects team provides very high touch home maintenance and small construction projects for our clients. No request is too big or too small. If you have an interest in high touch customer relationships, supporting a team of professionals in the residential construction industry that provides a path for advancement, this might be the right fit for you.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support our team with day-to-day operations.
- Take ownership in administrative fulfillment of projects.
- Open and close jobsites as needed.
- Schedule subcontractors for onsite work.
- Support team by being our eyes and ears in the field.
- Good discretion
- Thorough and great at keeping multiple items moving at the same time
- Loves to support a team
- Comfortable with MS Office suite